The LIYU Q2 ECO hybrid printer is a simpler version of the proven Q2 printer and allows printing of materials with different specifications and thicknesses up to 50mm. Applications are found in areas such as promotion, advertising, furniture, decoration, glass, textiles, banners, and many more.
The two vacuum pumps in connection with the pressure rollers ensure a safer conveyance of the pressure medium and allow a head clearance of 1 mm to 1.5 mm. This reduced head space helps improve droplet control and contributes to the Q2 ECO's excellent print quality.
- Resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- Choice of 4 or 6 colors plus white.
- White drop function in X and Y directions.
- Customizable heads depending on your needs.
- Crash sensors in the car and perimeter security sensors.
- Magnetic Encoder on X Axis.
- Internal head cleaning system integrated into the machine by Flush head cleaning.
- 2 independent vacuum zones.
- Water-cooled LED lamps.
- GreenGuard and Reach certified.
- Supports flexible and rigid supports up to 200cm.
- Capacity for 2 coils of 100cm
- Maximum iron weight: 70 kg.
- Maximum coil diameter of 30cm.
- Up to 100 m2/h with a row of heads.
- Compressed air: 7.5-10 bar at 453 l/min, dry air only (not included).
- Temperature: between 20 °C and 30 °C.
- Humidity: 30% to 80% (non-condensing).
- Machine weight: - kg.
- Height: - cm.
- Width: - cm.
- Depth: - cm (with tables).
- Power supply: single phase, 200-240 V AC, 15 A; 50Hz; 2 wires (single phase and ground).
RIP UPS Flexiprint
- RIP System Included with the machine.
- Advanced production features such as nesting, repeat stitching, scaling, cropping, and slicing the image.
- Advanced management of ICC profiles to obtain reliable and quality colors both in proofs and in the final print.
- They are supplied in 1 liter containers.
Catalogo A4 PRINTERS Liyu Talawin.pdf