Photographic quality, reliability, robustness and high production are its letter of introduction, with renowned Japanese components; Panasonic servo motors, Ricoh or Konica Minolta heads, etc. It accepts rigid supports up to 100 mm thick, it is ideal for advertising, furniture, decoration, glass, textiles, etc. With a capacity of up to 16 heads, it is consecrated as one of the most versatile machines on the market.
- Resolution up to 1200 dpi.
- Choice of 4 or 6 colors plus white and varnish, and the ability to print up to 5 layers in one pass.
- White drop function in X and Y directions.
- Customizable heads depending on your needs.
- Crash sensors in the car and perimeter security sensors.
- Magnetic Encoder on X axis and soon on Y axis.
- Internal head cleaning system integrated into the machine by Flush head cleaning.
- 8 independent vacuum zones.
- Water-cooled LED lamps.
- GreenGuard and Reach certified.
- Supports flexible and rigid table-size mounts.
- Maximum iron weight: 90 kg.
- Up to 120 m2/h with a row of heads.
- Compressed air: 7.5-10 bar at 453 l/min, dry air only (not included).
- Temperature: between 20 °C and 30 °C.
- Humidity: 30% to 80% (non-condensing).
- Machine weight: 2000 kg.
- Height: 143cm.
- Width: 515 cm.
- Depth: 215cm.
- Power supply: single phase, 200-240 V AC, 15 A; 50Hz; 2 wires (single phase and ground).
RIP UPS Flexiprint
- RIP System Included with the machine.
- Advanced production features such as nesting, repeat stitching, scaling, cropping, and slicing the image.
- Advanced management of ICC profiles to obtain reliable and quality colors both in proofs and in the final print.
- They are supplied in 1 liter containers.
Catalogo A4 PRINTERS Liyu Talawin.pdf