Versatility and beyond – with optional Power Tools White
- White printing with a variety of multi-layer white printing modes.
- Clear coat ink – glossy and matte coating modes; selective and full flood; clear provides up to three years protective coating and for print enhancement.
- X-cutter – cuts media on the X-axis on the fly, without slowing down printing.
- Y-slitters – single- or double-bladed – for separating multiple jobs on a single, full-width roll, minimising media waste, and with waste collectors to eliminate the mess.
- InSpec – automatic inline print quality monitoring that can identify various print imperfections and alert the operator.
- Roll & Tape – an automated device that takes printed cut sheets directly from the printer, rolls them into scrolls, and tapes their edges with labels with printed job information.
- Automatic Backlit supports multi-roll, and enables printing each side with a different print mode.
- Automatic Blockout is available for multi-roll and supports cutting and slitting.
- ID Backprint for printing customer information on the back side of the media; also available with white ink for colour-backed media.
- Media Edge Guards for media with uneven or wavy edges protect the print carriage and printheads.
- Media Spreaders for extra challenging, stretchable media types that tend to wrinkle.
- Super Duty Winder for loading heavy media rolls
- Motorised Airshaft for precise and excellent media collection.
- VUTEk Q3r up to 672 m² per hour
- Up to nine colours – standard CMYK, optional LC, LM, LK, white and clear coat
- UltraDrop™ Technology with native 7 pL printheads with true multi-drop addressability for high-defi nition image quality, outstanding smoothness in shadows, gradients, and transitions, and superb text quality with three-point text in both standard and high quality with fewer satellites and more clarity in all print modes
- True resolution up to 1200 dpi
- Precise and sharp three-point text
Applications that go above and beyond
- Wide range of applications designed for challenging, premium POP as well as high volume billboards
- EFI - 3M™ SuperRange XF White ink covered under the 3M™ MCS™ Warranty when printing with co-branded EFI and 3M™ UV inks on 3M™ flexible media
- EFI - 3M™ SuperFlex XF inks available for car wrapping and fleet graphics
Cool features that are beyond compare
- Extends your range of supported substrates, including lower cost and added-value speciality media
- Increases uptime and productivity with instant on/off and less maintenance
- Drives down operating costs with significantly less energy consumption (2.9 kW instead of 10 kW) and fewer consumable parts
- Improves control over gloss/matte levels
- Reduces waste with consistent colour output and simple operation
- Satisfies customer requests for a greener print solution with low VOCs, lower power consumption, and less waste and consumables
- Piezo drop-on-demand inkjet technology
- 24 print heads with 7pL UltraDrop Technology
- Up to 1200 dpi true resolution
- Colours: CMYK, optional LC, LM, LK, optional white and optional clear
- Handles a wide variety of flexible substrates
- Max printing width 520 cm
- Roll-to-roll, free-fall and multi-roll
- 300% better media utilisation – only 40 cm wasted on each roll loading
- Optional winder motorised airshaft for precise and excellent media collection of rolls up to 400 kg
- Optional three-metre and five-metre Super Duty Rewinder enables working with large media rolls up to 793 kg and 2,000 kg, respectively, for continuous printing with minimal supervision
- Integrated Mesh Kit for easy and quick changeover to mesh, textile and other porous media
- Quick and easy media loading
Genuine EFI Inks - EFI 3M SuperRange XF Inks
- LED-curable UV inks
- Environmentally friendly
- Small dot gain
- Super durability
- Wide colour gamut
- EFI - 3M™ SuperFlex XF inks for car wrapping and fleet graphics
- Compressed air: 6.5 bar airflow of 110 L/min, dry and clean air only (not included)
- Operating temperature: 20 °C to 30 °C
- Humidity: standard range: 30% - 80% (non condensing) and optimal range: 50% - 80% (non-condensing)
- Machine weight: 6500 kg; crated 8000 kg
- Height: 210 cm; with emergency light: 250 cm
- Width 840 cm
- Depth: 180 cm
- Electrical: 3 Phase, 380 VAC between phases (±5%), 3 x 32 Amp + N + GND (WYE), 50/60 Hz
- Printing consumption: 2.9 kW, Peak consumption: 5.7 kW
- Chiller: Cooling capacity 3.6 kW (included)
Fiery Digital Fron End
- FAST RIP (Fiery Accelerated System Technology)
- Spot Color, Color Profiler, Color Verifier, Cut Marks and File Export Options
- 1x Printer Option EFI, 1x Printer Option, M/XL/XXL
- EFI measurement device
- Other RIP solutions supported
- File formats include: EPS, PS, TIFF, PDF, JPEG
ENGLISH EFI VUTEK Q3R-Q5R.pdf
ESPAÑOL EFI VUTEK Q3R-Q5R_e0.pdf