Massivit 3D Printing Solutions
EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS OFFERING WITH INNOVATION AND SPEED
Massivit 3D is the only provider of large format 3D printing solutions for the visual communication arena. Massivit 3D offers uniquely rapid additive manufacturing technology combined with proprietary printing materials, user-friendly software, and a suite of personalized services dedicated to customer success.
PIONEERING TECHNOLOGY TO DRIVE NEW BUSINESS
The large format print industry is a highly competitive market, presenting a challenge to businesses in terms of gaining a competitive edge.
Massivit 3D Printing Solutions leverage unique, patented Gel Dispensing Printing (GDP) technology that empowers print services, exhibition and entertainment producers, and interior designers to secure new revenue sources by providing innovative 3D campaigns at an unprecedented speed.
· Unprecedented turnaround speed
· Super-size printing capacity
· Patented materials
· Integrated, user-friendly software
· 100+ applications and growing
· Services dedicated to customer success
INNOVATION AND EFFICIENCY
The Massivit 1800 3D Printer and the Massivit 1500 3D Printer bring to the market unique, proprietary technology that breaks the boundaries of traditional large-format visual communication.
Capable of producing super-size, customized, lightweight, hollow models and displays at an unprecedented speed, Massivit 3D Printers offer print services the opportunity to significantly broaden their business offering while also saving on costs, time and waste.
THE TECHNOLOGY BEHIND THE MAGIC
Massivit 3D Printers provide ten times the linear speed of other 3D printers and endless creative possibilities:
· Print customizable, creative displays with ease
· Complete geometric freedom
· Lightweight, illuminable models for maximum impact
· Instantly curing printing gel
· Little or no support structures required
· Maximum printing height: 147 or 180 cm
Massivit 1800 3D printer is a unique high speed 3D printing solution designed print large scale models at much higher speeds than competitive products
· Uses GDP Technology – Gel Dispensing Technology
· Gel is cured as it prints
· Print area of 145 cm x 117 cm x 187 cm ( X Y Z )
· Prints at over 35cm/hour in Z axis ( Print Speed for 1 meter diameter cylinder ) and 300 mm/sec linear speed
· 1 or 2 Printheads
· Uses a unique material called Dimengel – this is white in colour.
· Produce large structures in sections, then glue together with Dimengel and spot UV torch
· Speed is up to 10 times faster than other products
· Built-in controller confirms time to print an object, time remaining & gel usage.
- WxDxH: 145x117x180cm
- Max. object weight 150kg
|Productivity (z-axis)||Up to 35cm/hr|
|Printing material||Dimengel - Massivit proprietary photo polymeric printing material white shade pails of 19kg |
|Workflow & software|
- Software on machine: Massivit proprietary front end software
- Operating on Windows®
- Network: LAN connection
- Massivit Smart: Massivit proprietary software* for file preparation
- Features: scale, rotate, slice, support generation
- Input file format: STL
|Dimensions||Printer WxDxH: 3.1x2.2x2.8m, 10.2x7.3x9.2ft | 2500kg, 5511lb|
Crated WxDxH: 3.5x2.3x2.6m, 10.9x7.6x8.4ft | 3000kg, 6613lb
- Electrical voltage: 3x32A 380-400VAC±10%, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption @50Hz (printing): 15kW
- Air pressure 6-8 bar with air flow of 250 lt/min
|Operating environment||Temperature: 16° to 30°C | 60.8° to 86°F|
* Computer not included
** Subject to detailed site preparation guide
ENGLISH APPLICATION BOOKLET MARCH 2018.pdf
ENGLISH MASSIVIT 3D C!PRINT BOOTH.pdf
ENGLISH MASSIVIT 3D RPINTER BROCHURE A4.pdf